There's an introverts problems blog, and most of the things on the /extrovert/ tag are for introverts. Anybody willing to help me change that?
A friend of mine shared a similar piece on the introverts and I thought It was awesome to get to know that. As Socrates used to say: it is important to know thyself. And as the Bible clearly states, how can you aspire to understand and help someone if you don’t even understand yourself?
So, take the poll. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
By: The Tangential
• You meet people easily because you don’t have a problem yammering away in front of people you don’t know
• You’re loud and fun at a party
• You have a lot of friends
• You excel at “group work” and are thought of by quieter people as a “leader,” even if only because you’re willing to make suggestions out loud
• You often get to make decisions because people know you’re a loudmouth who’s going to throw her two cents in anyway
• You get depressed if you’re alone too long, and sometimes “too long” is about four hours
• If you’re not dating someone you always have to live with roommates (see previous item)
• You have higher energy bills because the TV’s always on because you get nervous when it’s too quiet
• The rise of the old-married-person-itis slowly decimating the social tendencies of everyone you know means you’re constantly learning to live on less
• You’re always broke because you can’t say no when someone invites you somewhere
• You’re terrified of getting too old because living alone in a retirement home or one-story rambler for the last ten years of your life sounds like your personal hell and you’d probably spend the whole time praying for dementia to take your mind
• People occasionally think you’re “a bit much”
Hey guys! Submissions box is empty! Come at me, bros! :D